Friday, July 25, 2014

Habits to pin point energy levels

The high and the lows of  the day are closely related to our energy levels. Therefore to our output and overall taking steps forward...or backward.
Much has been written about how to manage your energy, but that assumes you know when your energy fluctuates.

Taking a step back I'd say that it is often useful to do some re-engineering , what are the habits that tell you that your energy is low? What you don't know could hurt or as Jung , I think said, the problem with the unconscious is that it is unconscious.  

For e.g. I have noticed I start to wander around the kitchen, or start to look outside or all of sudden feel the need to go pickup the mail. The more known traits are going to social media or check my email. How many times by the way do you check your email?

No comments:

Post a Comment